Export License (ERC) Anyone can Export any permissible item without any value and quantity restrictions. Without obtaining any permission from any authority in Bangladesh. But the Export Registration Certificate or import license is needed for the import of the same. In Bangladesh, the Office of the Chief Controller of Imports and Exports (CCIE) which is an
So finally, Export Registration Certificate or export license is a mandatory document for business entities who are desirous of exporting any other special items from Bangladesh.
The procedure of issuance of Import license in Bangladesh
Stage-01: Application Filing
Submit the application form along with the prescribed fee and to the Chief Controller of Imports & Exports (CCIE). Anyone can file the application for obtaining the export Registration Certificate (ERC) is well known as Import License.
Stage-02: Receive the Certificate
After formalities checking the submitted documents, the office of the Chief Controller of Imports & Exports will issue the license in favor of the applicant.
Stage-03: Renewal of IRC
ERC is required to be renewed every year. The required documents are:
1. ERC and Passbook ( Original copy and Two set Photo Copy)
2. Renewal Application by the applicant
3. Treasury Challan of the annual renewal fee at Bangladesh Bank or Sonali Bank
(Original copy and Two set Photo Copy)
The applicant is required to arrange the below-mentioned documents and deposit the annual
renewal fee at Bangladesh Bank or Sonali Bank
Official/Government Fees for Export License (ERC)
1. Firstly, Membership Certificate from recognized Chamber/Trade Association (Original)
2. Secondly, Valid Trade License (Original)
3. Thirdly, need eTIN Certificate
4. VAT registration certificate
5. Bank Certificate
6. Memorandum and Articles of Association (in case of Limited Company)
7. Certificate of Incorporation (in case of Limited Company)
8. Partnership deed (in case of Partnership firm)
9. Office rent deed
10. Two copies photograph of the applicant
11. NID/Passport of the applicant
12. Finally, Treasury Challan of the required fee deposited (Original)
13. Any other documents as require
Note: All documents are required 2 extra sets with duly attested by a First Class gazetted
officer or Notary Public or First Class Magistrate
Registration: Official Fee: 8000 + VAT 1200 = 9200
Renewal: Official Fee: 5000 + VAT 750 = 5750
First Time in Bangladesh JK Associates Provide Consultancy Service with EMI. Now you Can Take Consultancy Service with Low-Cost EMI.
So don’t be late, contact our customer care now and take the service you need.