Trademark with EMI Registration in Bangladesh is performed through the Department of Patents, Designs and Trademarks (DPDT).However Any person claiming to be the proprietor of a trademark already in use or proposed to be used in Bangladesh may apply in writing for registration of a Trademark in the prescribed manner. An applicant has to file an application for the registration of a trademark to the Trademark Registry Wing of the DPDT. Service Marks can also registers in Bangladesh. Applicants can apply for registration of service marks in Bangladesh. The International Nice Classification of Services is applicable for this purpose.
The applicant may conduct a search for similar trademarks with the DPDT. This is not mandatory for the registration of trademarks.
Application of Trademark Registration
- An application for the registration of a trademark shall include the following-
- Name of the Mark /Logo/Device prints or representation.
- Name of the Applicant.
- Address and nationality of the Applicant.
- Status of the applicant i.e. Merchandisers / Manufacturers /Service Providers
- Specification of Goods/Services and Class.
- User date of the mark (whether the mark is in use or proposed to be used in Bangladesh).
- General/specific power of attorney may require
We Help You in Export License (ERC), Import License (IRC), Company Formation, Trademark with EMI, Copyright, Share Transfer and Corporate Services etc. First Time in Bangladesh JK Associates Provide Consultancy Service with EMI. Now you Can Take Consultancy Service with Low Cost EMI. So don’t be late, contact our customer care now and take the service you need.